Oh, the places you’ll ElliptiGO!
Get outside for a great, low impact, cross-training workout!
What is it?
Two pieces of equipment in one! An elliptically powered bicycle! The ElliptiGO requires about 30% more effort than a traditional bicycle over the same distance. It is a great cross-training tool, and fun to ride!
Bull City Running Co. owns two ElliptiGO 8C models and they are available for hourly or daily rental.
Where can I go?
The ElliptiGO is designed for optimal performance on paved surfaces. As a rule, you can ride the ElliptiGO anywhere you would ride a road bike; this includes paved roads, bike trails or hard-pack dirt trails. The American Tobacco Trail and surrounding neighborhoods and city streets is a perfect place for an ElliptiGO workout or urban adventure!
How does the Rental Program work?
- You must be 18 years of age, or accompanied by an adult.
- All riders must complete a rental contract and liability waiver.
- Helmets and locks are provided.
- Riders must leave a valid drivers license or credit card at the store during the rental period.
- All riders will be given a brief tutorial on proper use and function of the ElliptiGO.
- You can rent the ElliptiGO for 1 or 2 hours.
- ElliptiGO rentals must be picked up and returned to Bull City Running Co.
- Transporting of the ElliptiGO (i.e. car rack) is not permitted.
- Additional fees will be assessed if the ElliptiGO is returned outside of the rental period or damaged.
1 hour = $20.00
2 hours = $30.00
How do I rent an ElliptiGO?
Give us a call or come by the store to reserve your ElliptiGO rental today!
919-265-3904. Rentals are available every day during regular store hours.