Fullsteam Ahead! Run Club
Join us on a run from Fullsteam Brewery! Grab a drink after the run!
All humans, well-behaved furry friends on leash, and paces welcome!
Every Wednesday. 6:00pm. Fullsteam Brewery. Rain or Shine!
Join us for the 8th season of Run Club!
How does this work?
– You can sign up for a barcode to track your attendance (see bottom of page) and get it the next time you come to Run Club. It’s totally optional. You can also just show up to run whenever you want to!
– Barcodes cost a whole $1.00. It’s a lifetime membership fee. Exact change is appreciated.
– Check-in every time you come for fun rewards at the end of the season!
– 7+ runs = custom run club glassware; 15+ runs = custom pint + custom run club tech tee
– Season for attendance tracking runs from March – November (Daylight Savings Time)
We have options! You can choose from the following routes or choose your own adventure. You can download the routes below to Strava. If you are not familiar with the area, please print a map to take with you:
3-mile (route goes to Duke Park and along Ellerbe Creek Trail from Club Blvd to Trinity Ave)
4-mile (route goes through downtown, around Duke East, and Trinity Park)
6.4-mile (route goes down to Duke Chapel and back)
A few notes about the Fullsteam Ahead! Run Club:
It can be whatever you want it to be! If you want to show up every week and check in to let us know you’re here, that is great, and we will track your participation and reward you with fun stuff. Alternately, if you just want to show up whenever you are free and know that there is a fun group of folks to run and have a beer with, that’s great too!
All paces are welcome. Seriously. Period.
Be safe. It is your personal responsibility to see, be seen, obey pedestrian laws, be aware of potential hazards that include, but are not limited to: other runners, cars, cyclists, potholes, bronze bulls, curbs, flashing bulls, speed bumps, and fire hydrants. Remember to run against traffic and that jaywalking is against the law (and may result in an altercation with a vehicle = not a good start to the evening). Bull City Running and Fullsteam Brewery assume no responsibility or liability for your personal conduct or injury while running with the group.
Have fun! First and foremost, this is a social group. We all have at least 2 things in common: we like to run and we like to support local business. This is a great starting point! Try to meet someone new every week and find out what else you have in common!