Do you need help staying motivated to keep moving this winter? Do you wish you had some friends to keep you company and hold you accountable for those cold, dark miles? We know that in the madness of the holidays those spring fitness goals can get ignored like the fruitcake your neighbor gave you, so Bull City Running is here to help!
For the first time ever, BCRC has created an 8-week winter program geared towards keeping you and your friends walking, running and smiling all winter long. By attending certain runs, clinics, and events scheduled in the 8-week period you will earn points towards awesome goodies as the season progresses (such as RUN DRM swag and sweet gear from our brand partners)!
- Important Dates
- Program Dates: January 2 – February 27, 2020
- 2020 Winter RUNderland Calendar of Events
- Registration Opens: 11/15/2019 ($25)
- Kick Off Party: Saturday, January 2nd at 5pm at the store. This will be our first group run and a potluck so you can meet and mingle with your new Winter RUNderland friends! (Worth 2 points!)
- Open to all ages and levels of ability
- Each participant will be given a punch card to track their participation. BCRC will also maintain and update an attendance record that participants can view online throughout the program.
- Participation in the events without registering in the Winter RUNderland program does not make you eligible for prizes
- There will be a dedicated Facebook group through which you can schedule your own runs with others in the group and/or coordinate transportation to events
- Meet super awesome, fun, and crazy folks to run with in the dark!
- Prizes are based on attendance of eligible events. Runs are worth 1-2pts each; clinics are worth 2pts each; and other BCRC events are TBD.
- There will be mid-challenge prizes and grand prizes at the end of season.
We can’t wait to go walking/running in this Winter RUNderland with you!
Questions? Email: email@example.com