Do you need help staying motivated to keep moving this winter? Do you wish you had some friends to keep you company and hold you accountable for those cold, dark miles? We know that in the madness of the holidays those spring fitness goals can get ignored like the fruitcake your neighbor gave you, so Bull City Running is here to help!
For the first time ever, BCRC has created an 8-week winter program geared towards keeping you and your friends walking, running and smiling all winter long. By attending certain runs, clinics, and events scheduled in the 8-week period you will earn points towards awesome goodies as the season progresses (such as RUN DRM swag and sweet gear from our brand partners)!
- Important Dates
- Program Dates: January 4 – February 29, 2020
- 2020 Winter RUNderland Calendar of Events
- Register Here! ($25)
- Kick Off: Saturday, January 4th at 8:00am at Bull City Running. This will be our first group run and BCRC will supply the post run breakfast treats! Come meet and mingle with your new Winter RUNderland friends! (Worth 2 points!)
- Open to all ages, paces, and levels of ability. Really!
- Attendance will be taken at all scheduled events. We will also maintain and update an attendance record that participants can view online throughout the program.
- Participation in events without registering for the Winter RUNderland Challenge does not make you eligible for prizes
- There will be a dedicated Facebook group through which you can schedule your own runs with others in the group and/or coordinate transportation to events
- Meet super awesome, fun, and crazy folks to run with in the cold and dark!
- Prizes are based on attendance at eligible events. Runs are worth 1-2pts each; clinics are worth 2pts each; and other events will be announced and added to the calendar as details are confirmed!
- There will be mid-challenge prizes and grand prizes at the end of season
We can’t wait to go walking and running in this Winter RUNderland with you!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org